Sunday, January 5, 2014

Austin Free Music Weekend and Friends

Now that the holiday cookies and traveling to relatives house has ceased for another year, the boyfriend and I decided a nice quiet night in was just what the doctor ordered for a friday night. The next day, my boyfriend had a gig in austin since the city was hosting "free week" where bands go out and do shows for free of course. Our friends decided to tag along as well so we left like about 7 and go to austin about 830 we braved whataburger crowds and hobos asking for change, I had an amazing time just being with the guy I love and my amazing friends. Taking it easy is never what it is which is easy but at the end of the evening to lay with the boyfriend and call it a night is the best part of any weekend.
Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment