Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Hola and welcome to my blog!
Even though yesterday was the start of a new year but I spent most of the day trying to recover from the lack of sleep I got the night before! With New Years Resolutions about to begin today, I decided that along with trying to go to bed early, getting healthier and etc, why not start a blog! Someone had given me the idea a few months back and I thought well it would be a way to keep in touch with some friends because I'm not one update my findings on other social medias. So for this year I am going to take some time to write about my opinions on fashion, love, family and other things.
 To a new start in 2014.....
Let the Journey Begin!
Thank you for Reading :) Please visit often and Enjoy!
<3 Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment